Congratulations to MILENE HABIB
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – AUGUST 2018
Exclusive for Saracino, Milene answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: Brushes, I do not use just to paint, but also for modelling
Q: What inspired you?
A: Everyone and everyhing, I see cake every where. But specially cartoons and fantasy art. Jessie was created for a deviant sugar art collab. I love toy story, that was my inspiration among a few fanarts I found online, and I really had to give a sassy look to her hehehehe
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A: Modelling Paste
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: Dificult question!! Probably “Alice in wonderland”, “We’re all mad here.” “I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.”
Q: What’s your best advice in 5 words or less?
A: Live, laugh, love and bake!
AND A FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – VANILLA
2. Plan properly or wing it? – PLAN PROPERLY
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – LISTEN TO MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? – RAIN STORM
6. Buttercream or ganache? – GANACHE
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – DECORATING
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – PAINT BY HAND
10. Apron or chef whites? – APRON
11. Straight edge or round? ROUND EDGE
12. Customer design or free reign? – FREE REIGN
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – GET UP EARLY TO FINISH
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay? – YAY
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – DAY OFF
To see more of Milene’s work visit her page