Congratulations to Sarah aka Daisy Cakes By Sarah
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – APRIL 2018.
Exclusive for Saracino, Sarah answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: I definitely couldn’t be without the sets of round and square cutters from Fine Cut Sugarcraft Products I use them in almost every set of cupcakes I make, especially miniature food!
Q: Who inspires you?
A: In the world of cake it would have to be your very own Vicky Turner! Blushing now as she is a friend of mine but she is stupidly talented!
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A: Definitely saracino modelling paste, it’s great for modelling miniatures. As it doesn’t dry out too quickly it’s perfect for making food with
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: Panic Room
Q: What’s your best advice in 5 words or less?
A:I think it would have to be practise makes perfect 🙂
AND FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY!
2. Plan properly or wing it? – PLAN EVERYTHING
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – LISTEN TO MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – SARACINO PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? DURING A RAIN STORM
6. Buttercream or ganache? – BUTTERCREAM
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – ABSOLUTELY DECORATING!
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE ALL THE WAY
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – PAINT BY HAND (scared of my airbrush)
10. Apron or chef whites? – eeek APRON??
11. Straight edge or round? STRAIGHT EDGE
12. Customer design or free reign? – Ooo FREE REIGN DEFINITELY
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – STAY UP ALL NIGHT
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay – YAY
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – MAKE IT MYSELF ( too much of a control freak lol)