Congratulations to Karla Vanacker
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – MAY 2018.
Exclusive for Saracino, Karla answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: The big shaper cake tool (and the small from Cerart)
Q: What inspired you?
A: Carnival in Barcelona. I saw a car there with Napoleon.. and I found my idea.
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A:The modelling paste, I like the new blue colour (Tiffany) and also the Light Pink
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: Alice in Wonderland, she’s doesn’t know what happens and she’s a little ‘naive’ . I can understand her … and I love that fantasy world in which they ended up in.
Q: What’s your best advice in 5 words or less?
A:Just do it!
AND A FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – CHOCOLATE
2. Plan properly or wing it? – PLAN IT!
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – LISTEN TO MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – SARACINO PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? – A LONG BUMPY ROAD
6. Buttercream or ganache? – GANACHE
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – DECORATING!
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – AIRBRUSH
10. Apron or chef whites? – CHEF WHITES
11. Straight edge or round? STRAIGHT EDGE
12. Customer design or free reign? – FREE REIGN
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – STAY UP ALL NIGHT TO FINISH
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay? – YAY
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – HAVE A WEEK OFF