Congratulations to WIOLETTA ADAMSKA
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – NOVEMBER 2018
Exclusive for Saracino, Milene answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: CERART tools, Mary Presicci set
Q: What inspired you?
A: Inspirations are all around us, just keep your eyes wide open
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A: Modelling Paste and Raspberry food flavouring
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: I have no idea… 😉
Q: What’s your best advice for cake makers?
A: If you don’t know how the cake looks like, take a picture and you will see what has gone wrong
AND A FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – VANILLA
2. Plan properly or wing it? – WING IT
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – SOMETIMES MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? – RAIN STORM
6. Buttercream or ganache? – GANACHE
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – OF COURSE DECORATING
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – BOTH
10. Apron or chef whites? – APRON JUST FOR NOW
11. Straight edge or round? STRAIGHT
12. Customer design or free reign? – FREE REIGN
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – ALL NIGHT
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay? – NEVER TRIED..ops
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – DAY OFF
To see more of Wioletta’s work visit her page