Congratulations to Cristina Sbuelz – SIRC,
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – MARCH 2018.
Cristina is from Adeje – Tenerife, a beautiful Spanich Island that some of you may have visited for your holidays.
Exclusive for Saracino, Cristina answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: The Kitchen Aid
Q: Who inspires you?
A: Marta Hidalgo
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A: The pasta model Skin tone, because is so perfect for modelling human bodies and faces, the texture and the color are simply perfect.
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: Alice in Wonderland
Q: What’s your best advice in 5 words or less?
A: Use your intuition, creativity and fantasy freely.
AND FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – VANILLA
2. Plan properly or wing it? – PLAN PROPERLY
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – LISTEN TO MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – SARACINO PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? DELIVERY DOWN A LONG BUMPY ROAD
6. Buttercream or ganache? – GANACHE
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – DECORATING THE CAKE
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – PAINT BY HAND
10. Apron or chef whites? – APRON
11. Straight edge or round? STRAIGHT EDGE
12. Customer design or free reign? – FREE REIGN
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – STAY UP ALL NIGHT
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay – NAY
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – HAVE A WEEK OFF