Congratulations to Magda Pietkiewicz
who wins our top spot for
SARACINO CAKE OF THE MONTH – JUNE 2018
Exclusive for Saracino, Magda answered few questions. Have a look below!
Q: What cake tool can’t you live without?
A: I definitely can’t live without my modelling tools and sugarcraft knife, I use them with every cake I make.
Q: What inspired you?
A: Who inspires me? My partner and our daughter. What inspires me – everything around me, I find inspiration in fashion, children’s books and movies… In the cake world I admire work of Carla Puig, Isabel Tamargo, Violet Lin Tran, Calli Hopper, Natalie Sideserf and many many more…
Q: What’s your favourite Saracino product?
A: I love working with Saracino Modelling Paste!
Q: What movie title best describes your life?
A: I can’t think of any… “Happiness, love and cakes” 😉
Q: What’s your best advice in 5 words or less?
A: Practise, be patient and enjoy the journey.
AND A FEW QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS:
1. Flavour – Chocolate or vanilla? – CHOCOLATE
2. Plan properly or wing it? – PLAN PROPERLY!
3. Whilst working – Listen to music or watch tv? – LISTEN TO MUSIC
4. Favourite product – Saracino pasta model or Saracino modelling chocolate? – SARACINO PASTA MODEL
5. Delivery – Down a long bumpy road or during a rain storm? – DOWN A LONG BUMPY ROAD
6. Buttercream or ganache? – GANACHE
7. Do you prefer – Baking the cake or decorating the cake? – DECORATING!
8. Mould or handmade? – HANDMADE
9. Airbrush or paint by hand? – LOVE BOTH
10. Apron or chef whites? – CHEF WHITES
11. Straight edge or round? STRAIGHT EDGE
12. Customer design or free reign? – FREE REIGN
13. Stay up all night to finish or get up early to finish? – ALWAYS WAKE UP EARLY
14. Fruit cake – Yay or Nay? – NAY
15. Your own birthday cake – Make it yourself or have the week off? – MAKE IT
To see more of Magda’s work visit her page